Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!!!


March 11, 2012

The Elders with a bunch of cute Filipino kids.

I'm SUPER happy and PROUD of you! :)  Thank you SOOOOO much for all the sacrifices that you have made for me, I don't even know how to explain it but I know that I am where I'm at because of yours and other family members examples to me.  So every time you think about how proud you are of your missionary remember where it came from and how much he loves you and is proud of you.  All the time in lessons with less-actives and members I am telling them that their examples are what decide their children's lives.  You are freaking AMAZING mom :)  This is super cheesy and I'm gonna cry but yup :)
Sorry this is SUPER short, ran out of time and I'm kinda tired :)
Way Cute!!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU ALL!!! :D
Your Son,
BJ :)
P.S. Happy Birthday
P.P.S. March 10 was National BUNTIS (pregnant:o) Day here..... Wow :)
I guess we all celebrate a little differently?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment