Sunday, April 22, 2012

Not Feeling So Swell (Recieved 04/09/2012)

Hiya!
Hahaha, of course you get hardly any snow at all in the winter and then get a blizzard in April.  Good ol' Utah :)
Can't believe it's only been a year since I opened that call!!  So crazy!  So much has happened and so much has changed since then!  Haha I remember everyone's shock too, it was pretty wild!

So Philippines Easter?  Lame. Sooo lame. :)  We were on our way to our last appointment, I had a headache, was really hot, and really tired.  We absolutely packed into this jeepney cuz it was the last trip.  The ride usually takes about 15 minutes.  We had been driving for about 3 minutes when we just stopped.  I looked out the window and what did I see?  Not popcorn popping on the apricot tree(ok that was sooo cheesy) They were doing a freaking 300 person parade with candles and statues on the main road!!  We had to drive at walking speed all the way to our appointment!  The normal 15 minute trip took 1 hour and 15 minutes.  Like I said... Lame :)

The other lame part of Easter?  I was sick through the whole thing! But not sick like a couple weeks ago, it was way worse.  I started feeling sick Thursday afternoon and then we did a Service Project in the hot sun for 4 hours, then we went straight to work.  I don't let my body rest haha.  I was feeling too sick to go to General Conference on Saturday but I really wanted to go so we did anyway.  I couldn't pay attention well though cuz I was so sick.  I woke up Sunday morning and just couldn't do it... LAME SAUCE. :P

Sorry to end on a sad note but I'm outta time.

LOVE YOU!!!! :)
P.S.
Don't worry about me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment