Sunday, April 14, 2013

HAPPY BiRTHDAY MOM!!!! Received-03-12-2013



That's MY BOY!!! ;-)
Sooooooooo.....
No. 1
HAPPY BiRTHDAY MOM!!!! 

Fun FHE memories in the Minuyan Branch
No.2
It is Transfer day tomorrow and we had a pretty crazy pday today so I'm afraid I'm gonna hafta keep this super short... On your birthday too.... I'm a terrible son haha. Sorry!

We had our last FHE with the E family last night.  Pretty sad stuff, I'll miss em.
I'm officially transferring tomorrow and Elder J is going to stay here and...... train! :)  He's a little worried cuz he's only been here for 6 months but he'll do great.

Earlier today we went to a ginormous zoo in Montalban and had some fun.  Pretty busy day but we had lots of fun :)  Got some pretty good pics too.

Dude-Banana-Man!
Tonight we're going to Sister M G's house for our last lesson there.  Sad day, I'll miss em but again.  Excited to transfer :)

Absolutely LOVE these people!
Guesses!
Montalban, Novaliches, and Malolos I haven't been to yet.  Others are Caloocan, Valenzuela, Fairview, Meycuayan, Baliwag, and SJDM.  Good luck!  I'm hoping Montalban and guessing Novaliches :)

Awwww  Man!   Excited to hear where Heather's going too. (BJ's cousin is getting her mission call!) Exciting stuff!

Love ya tons and hope ya have a great week!
Maligayang Kaarawang!!! :D
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment